- Dear Anne
- March 28th, 2017
- Dear Anne
Okay, I hope you completed Part 1 of this Happiness Series. I know it was a lot of questions to answer. If you missed it, click here. Now that you have completed Part 1, let’s move on to part 2.
First, let’s answer these questions:
- What qualities or habits would you like to improve? How could you improve them?
- What and who are you grateful for in your life?
- Who would you like to see more often? What things could you do together?
- What have you achieved so far that you’re proud of?
- What do you want to achieve in 100 days?
- Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, both professionally and personally?
- What are your dreams? What do you want to achieve in life?
Setting Your Goals for Happiness:
So, now that you have answered these questions (and thank you for spending the time to do so), the next step is to set your goals. Start making a plan to incorporate more happiness into your life. Determine the key things you will do over the next 100 days (self-improvements, work goals, habit changes, etc.).
I like to do things old school. I literally get out a white piece of paper and start writing down my goals. Remember to be realistic in these goals. According to this particular plan, we are only setting goals for the first 100 days. So don’t write down anything that you think will take you more than 100 days to achieve.
That’s it! You’ve completed Part 2. I’ll post Part 3 soon. That is when the real fun begins!
Remember, this series is based on the Happiness Planner. Click here to purchase this amazing journal.
Feel free to leave your comments below on what you do to be happy. Do you have any goals this year that you want to achieve? How are you planning to do that? I’d love to hear your thoughts.
For more helpful tips, please visit Anne’s website at www.BreezeCounseling.com